Jump to content

What Kinda Energy Drink Do You Drink?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i prefer monster khaos then m80, i do like the redline extreme. shit the first time i drank a redline i slammed the whole thing in one drink. i was fuckin wired all day.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Posted

rockstar... and sometime green monster...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

Redline WARNING: be carefull!

1 bottle with a sip here and there will last all day... :blink:

i overdosed on redline a couple months ago not a good thing to do , i didnt read the warning drank 2 full ones and a cup of coffee :bad: ill stick 2 the blue full throttle lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

You guys are CRAZY with those drinks =@ ....hell I usually just mix a packet of hot chocolate into my morning coffee, you know..... choffee! :D

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

I'm burnt out on redbull. my roommate works for them and we literally have cases of redbull at our house at all times. I got 5 cases(24 cans in a case) sittin next to me and also a redbull mini fridge stocked full. I can't drink the shit anymore :( but I will drink original full throttle and blue demon full throttle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 405 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...