03 Silverado Singlecab 4x4 First Fiberglass Enclosure

I'm sure you are out bangin and wangin the night away by now, but damn man , wheres the finished pics? Really good job on the build here. So, post em up when you get the chance.... :drinks:

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Sorry for the delay guys.

Some test fitting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mounting the LED bar.

Posted Image

Everything else mounted

Posted Image

The LED bar way under the amp.

Posted Image

Getting cap. wiring out of the way.

Posted Image

The new 4 gauge! :D

Posted Image

The money shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

This looks crooked, but it's just the camera angle.

Posted Image

And most importantly the middle seat/console still folds back!!!

Posted Image

Everything's a little messy still and I've got some cleaning to do in the truck, as well as putting that plastic piece under the back glass back on so...

Otherwise, again, thanks loads from everyone, you guys helped me out with alot of the things I wasn't sure about and never failed to answer all the questions and concerns.

Now let's hear what yall think! :clapping:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i think ur pullin our chain wit this first time fiberglass stuff. that box is legit bro. its dam sexy

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i think ur pullin our chain wit this first time fiberglass stuff. that box is legit bro. its dam sexy

Haha, guys I can guarantee you before now I've never even touched the itchy stuff before this box. :friends:

Hopefully I can get a video this evening for yall. I have to say though, I'm not sure if it's going to give that fuzz camera sound though, I'm on the border of a SQ box here. It's atleast 100% louder than ANYTHING I've had in this truck, and TONS louder than any one with a 2 sub setup that I know, but it's a beautiful low precise bass. I cant even begin to describe the clean sound coming from behind my seats, the only drawback is that I'm still with my stock speakers which is killing the sound right now.

When it comes down to it, I never expected it to be this loud, but the DC's are BEASTS!!! EXCELLENT sound, and maximum loudness. DC audio just got another VERY happy customer. :clapping:

Thanks for all the great comments, it means alot when you come from never having experience with working with fiberglass, and having it turn out as great as it has.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Ok guys, I got a video with my cell phone about 30 mins ago, (sorry, it's not the best quality camera, but its the best I can do for now)

I can't remember who's track this is, but it's a fucking beast. I don't know why, but I love finding those creeper tracks that you roll up to someone at the stoplight and they are laughing at what you're listening to and then... BOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!! Bass up they ass!!

I'm not sure if it's done finalizing on youtube yet, but give it a few, it's pretty damn cool!

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Box turned out nice.....but whats up with the titanic song? :unsure:

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

Box turned out nice.....but whats up with the titanic song? :unsure:

LOL, I'll find out where I got it from and if you have a system, just give it a listen, you'll know why. It makes my dashboard flex! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived