Quick ? I've decided to run a Sundown 100.4 for the mids and highs instead of the JL 300/4 since it is dead. Question is will this make an impact on my electrical or will I need to add anything? I currently have a 220 Amp Alt and a Autozone batt that will be replaced with a Yellow top most likely.

member9971.png

Quick ? I've decided to run a Sundown 100.4 for the mids and highs instead of the JL 300/4 since it is dead. Question is will this make an impact on my electrical or will I need to add anything? I currently have a 220 Amp Alt and a Autozone batt that will be replaced with a Yellow top most likely.

i'm sure a good battery in the back would help out along with the yellowtop upfront. before you spend $150+ on a yellowtop look into the other companies. you already got the 220 alt .... two good batteries would be next.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Finally got the amps painted. So I should start putting in the amps this week. Here it is color matched to the exterior of the truck. If anybody is interested I do these on the side. PM if interested, prices vary by size, prep required, and color availability.

Posted Image

Posted Image

member9971.png

Fay is gone by and the rain stopped so I did some work. I got the sub amps mounted

Posted Image

And they actually turn on :clapping:

Posted Image

Then I did some figuring on a new box design, let me know what yall think. It's the same size but subs up port back, different port goes without saying. Specs are in the picture

Posted Image

member9971.png

Damn.. At least see if you like this box first! Let the video camera guide the way

I listened to it and it is loud and hits low but I do have some port noise and I want to get rid of it so that's why I'm reworking it.

As far as videos my camera is broke and only takes pictures but I'll get a new one soon. I'm gonna order the Sundown 100.4 at the end of this week so maybe I'll have some balance in my soundstage soon

member9971.png

Archived