Can Fi Help Me Out On A Price If Im Gona Runn 6 Or 8 15"

Kranny, stop posting about shit you know nothing about, seriously it gets old reading stuff you think you know about.

if you dont know dont post, its pretty simple really.

this again...

i never say i know things 100%, thats why i tell people to correct me if im wrong

and what ever happened to the atmosphere here that you can ask questions and other shit w/o getting majorly flamed or bitched at /mini-rant

Edited by Krannyman92

this again...

i never say i know things 100%, thats why i tell people to correct me if im wrong

and what ever happened to the atmosphere here that you can ask questions and other shit w/o getting majorly flamed or bitched at /mini-rant

but your not posting a opinion or a question, some one is looking for Info, and you posting shit that you dont know about, no one is flaming you, do you want to see what its like to be flammed?

i've been flamed enough in the years before, no thank you.

even though you do have a point david on the shit that i post, ill try to cut down on it. thanks

email the company directly dude

no one here can tell you what a company might/will do.

yeah i fig that but i didnt kno if FI had a rep or wte on here ....

but thanxs guys wasnt tryn to piss ne one off tho just asking b/c DC may be helping me out so.... ne ways thanks for the info

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

I think you would do better to "get a hook up" after you have spent time and money with a companies product. Put the time in and continue to show what you can do then I would think that a company would take pretty good care of you. You have to give to get.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I think you would do better to "get a hook up" after you have spent time and money with a companies product. Put the time in and continue to show what you can do then I would think that a company would take pretty good care of you. You have to give to get.

lol i kno man ... but all this bs iv gave JBL and im not happy at all lol

i was just puttin this out here incase ne one from FI was on here??

its mybad mane

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

lol i kno man ... but all this bs iv gave JBL and im not happy at all lol

i was just puttin this out here incase ne one from FI was on here??

its mybad mane

it's all cool

You just gotta know that there is 1000+ people a year looking for handouts from manufacturers. Over the past years, too many have been burnt from people promising to do this and that and never do. I'm not saying that it will happen with you but it has happened so many times most companies have cut back or dropped that kind of support.

Besides, Both Fi and DC offer fantastic prices of their top of the line sub. Both are well worth the money.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Sorry man, everybody pays the same price. That's how it is. We haven't raised our prices in 2 years, but trust me..cost has more then doubled since the beginning.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."