B Slaps Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 i remember seeing this weirdo get buried underground then it starts raining and then he climbes out of the ground as his family watches. weird shit. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 not Chriss Angel, but funny as hell had me rollllin "how tall are you?... I am 5 foot Ace of Clubs. WHAT!!" great. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
BigPimpin91 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 not Chriss Angel, but funny as hell had me rollllin BigPimpin91's Banging Music
bhsdriller Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 everything he does is fake, that's why he's called an illusionist. All his tricks are just illusions It's still pretty cool watching the show and some of his tricks are pretty good
Forevrbumpn Posted August 7, 2008 Author Report Posted August 7, 2008 exactly, keyword illusion I dont believe in magic, or things that cant be explained, there is an explanation one way or another Everything is explanable Just wonder how the hell he did it... I seen some of his trick revealed on youtube, looks convincing enough for me And yeah that Hummer is bad ass, talk about a big ass install, costly one I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 7, 2008 Author Report Posted August 7, 2008 ''I got that one posted in offtopic vids somewhere a couple months back, but yeah, all 6 of them are funny as hell, until that french magician comes in around the 5th vid I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
IH8PunkRok Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 me and my friends came to the conclusion he's the devil years ago...some people think otherwisehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEXTN3aBCPs -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
meade916 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 people can hate all they want, i personally think he is AWESOME. There is no explaination i can think of when it comes to floating from the top of one building to the next, or walking up a wall in front of everyone. Walking across a lake.....i mean damn, no matter HOW he does it, its still mind boggling. Probably the best magician/illusionist of our time... All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
ficaraudio789 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 idk how he can do this its crazy i watched the show lastnight an when he cut off the dudes arm that was so cool lol but this is crazy as hell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8eD3AmxyAI...feature=related I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW! "I talk shit from the safety of my house"
ficaraudio789 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is crazy ass shit lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5f8X2zjgxk...feature=related I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW! "I talk shit from the safety of my house"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.