Sport_truck Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 Whatever he does hes doing a good job at fooling people. Hes got a lambo and I dont so hes doing better than me right now lol you mean this lambo... that dude is the devil my friends.... his show should be called Mindfukr 'cause thats what he does with his tricks I can Bounce $h!+ off my roof
Applejack Posted August 7, 2008 Report Posted August 7, 2008 the devil is a very mischievous person, just watch Bedazzled (the 1967 version) and you'll see... Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
The Performer Posted August 24, 2008 Report Posted August 24, 2008 Probably the best magician/illusionist of our time...I get that all the time from drunk college girls.When it comes down to it Angel is borderline illusionist/entertainer. This is an argument that goes on CONSTANTLY between regular performing magicians that make their money from the art. In my opinion I believe he's got a great thing going for what he's doing. Angel is a media based magician period. He would have HELL making it as big if it was not for getting such publicity from TV. As long as he stay's that type of entertainer he will do well, but it makes the hard working performing magicians that are out there many nights a week performing gigs and working bars HATE him. I can't say I hate Angel, because after all he did what he did and it worked for him, enough said. But what I can't stand is when people will ask me to do effects they have seen Angel perform on TV, in which case I will make a "hater" remark and say things like "fuck angel, he does his TV show and I perform, which one are you enjoying more?" Funny story. During one of my performances I had a AMAZINGLY hot (young-ish looking) girl ask me if I did magic like Angel and I replied to her "well put it this way, there's some magic that I do that you're just going to have to find out if it's amazing for yourself" and with that I wrote my # on the card she was using out of the deck and let her have it. Unfortunately I didn't find out until her friend told me how old she was that I might want to talk to that kid, LOL. I shit you not, these highschool girls are looking older and older... CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
Frozenbritches Posted August 24, 2008 Report Posted August 24, 2008 Magic is not some street magician...magic is in the form of nano technology...magicians will soon be called nano technicians....I'm 4 real on this! 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1) 2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis
Torres Posted August 24, 2008 Report Posted August 24, 2008 not Chriss Angel, but funny as hell had me rollllin i love those damn david blaine spoofs. i saw em a while ago...shit still gets me rollin. chris angel has done some WEIRD ass things tho... like i just dont even know i just sit there for like 5 minutes like wtf??
EricR Posted August 24, 2008 Report Posted August 24, 2008 lmao @ 5 foot ace of clubs that was funny lol i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.