X2 on your loss man.

I think that it is a great idea for people to ship you equipment if you want it. I know I have stuff that I don't use but would love to see go to a good home. I say we make this happen for you when everything gets settled for you.

Sorry for your loss-

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

wow that fuckin sucks bro.

and Applejack thats VERY honorable of you to offer him some woofers.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hey bro PM me your address, I got a Pioneer DEH-1800 CD Deck if you want it its yours free I'll cover shipping, Its not much and its very basic but it will give you some sound in your new ride untill you can replace it with something better. All I ask in return is that you give it away to someone else that needs it free of charge :)

I never had a car fire but I was a victim of Audio theft once and it cut deep, They trashed everything.

Keep your head up man it will only get better from here on out!

Thats a nice thing to do guys. And a good idea about that deck. Just keep passing it on.

But im sorry to hear about all that man. Come maybe 2 weeks or so I will have some JL 2 gauge wire and a 2.4F cap if you want it for free, ill cover shipping as well. Its not much but its all I really have to give away.

Man you guys are so nice to just give a fellow bassoholic some stuff for free. This is why I love car audio the people are so nice and giving weather its used stuff new stuff or even just information on how to do do something. Keep us updated on what you do. Depending what kind of car you get if you could fit it I've got a sealed box its made for 3 12's that you can have I would help on the shipping cuz its prolly like $40-50.

Edit Cant spell today.

Guest reestblazer

Sorry to hear about your lose bro. When your ready to put some beats in your new ride and you need a box for them twelves, let me know a day prior and ill throw you one together. And ill cover shipping on the enclosure. Sorry to hear bro.

Sorry for the loss bro, good thing is, it could of been worse. I'm glad you didn't get hurt. Thanks for posting up pics too, It should be an eye opener for everyone. I think you will be back with the beats soon.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

whoa.. sorry to hear about the loss. but like most people been saying, at least your safe and not harm nor was anything else..

and to everyone who offer free equipment(s), you folks gotta big heart..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

wow. just wow. thats insane. dude that sux so bad. im sorry it happened to u. like the others said keep ur head up bro ull be back soon enough

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

WOW

I give it up to you guys. Its amazing that you guys can find it in your heart to offer up some equipment. I will have to find my car, then figure out what I want to do. I don't want you guys to do something that takes a lot of heart and then turn around and not use it. So, before I accept anything I want to know what I have to work with.

I will be back in the game though for sure.

Archived