Manteca Show-custom Sounds-aug 16th...

*1LOWSUV*

From what I understand one of the youngsters tried to step to Colt 45's brother and when he decided that it was too much of a challenge he went and got all his homies and then they all decided that 3 or 4 on one was better odds in their favor. But the other dBDraggers proved that theory completely wrong. Long and Short of it, a few youngins got hurt and got torn down by the cops and none of our draggers ended up getting herassed. Except Loui Electronics

later

Doug

That sucks ...hopefully I can get word on which fools where there and handle it out here so it doesn't happen again. I know most of the peewee's out here and I know I told my son and his partners not to be around if they couldn't be cool but I know it wasn't them but it still pisses me off! :aggressive: fuckin youngsters don't know when to stop running their mouths I'm glad they got a beatdown...

Great show, seemed to be a great turnout and I can guarantee Roxy and Riz will have another one...and in the evening (Which back in 99 all there shows started at 5pm). http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

How bout some pics from the show.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Nice! Finally got to show off your flashers and underbodies huh Bill?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Remember awhile back I asked YOU if you were sandbaggin with that Street C score... :P I know your truck has more so like my last post said, I'll have to step it up now if I want to play in this yard.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Yeah man I do. Not to sound queer but, I got excited. I like the competition aspect win or lose but, it drives you to try little things and tricks to get louder. Damn 150? I haven't got close to that number yet. I think I can but, like I said competition is the only way I'm gonna push to get louder. I'm gonna start rebuilding for Finals but, I'm down to put a wager down on the next meet just let me know when your gonna come out again. I'm a gambling man myself we can PM for details but, could we keep the wager in the 2 digit nominations, money is a little tight right now.

Nice! Finally got to show off your flashers and underbodies huh Bill?

yup.

After awhile I turned them off, some people were having epileptic seizures from them

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yup.

After awhile I turned them off, some people were having epileptic seizures from them

:rofl:

EDIT: Mammas flashers and underbodies :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yup.

lol tell em about your win the one where you won cause your neons were better then tha next guys lucky ass http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

lol tell em about your win the one where you won cause your neons were better then tha next guys lucky ass http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

It didn't help me too much, I still took 4th to the 3 new guys I taught to bassrace. :lol:

Archived