My Little Spl Build In My 92 Accord-new Pics And Score

sexiness. cant wait to see some numbers man.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

got the amp in last night....its wired at 2ohms right now. it sounds pretty decent on music even though its tuned at like 44hz....but honestly sounds a lot better on music than i anticipated. its loud of course....just waiting for a weekend to test it on the meter before i drop it to .5ohm...

i likes me some audio stuff...

looks good man, I just got my Sundown shirts yesterday too ;-)

So how do you like the build of the Nightshade anyways? looks beefy as hell, should be a perfect match together

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

looks good man, I just got my Sundown shirts yesterday too ;-)

So how do you like the build of the Nightshade anyways? looks beefy as hell, should be a perfect match together

solid design...i dont know near as much about technical aspects of subs as you, but you can tell they are well built. woven tinsels, and the spiders have like a ring going around them to hold them down so it would probably take an assload of power before you tore the spiders off the landing. plus its heavy and sexy as hell! it is TOTALLY beggin for more power right now...its laughin at that 1600watts....which im sure is due to the small size of my box..im in lub so far...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived