Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I guess we could do prospectsd like the car/bike clubs do...

gotta have decent build or two under your belt, prove your knowledge, something like that.... :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

Its whatever roscoe wants, not up to me so hes the boss lol

littleitaly1990 lives like 15 miles from me lol. Ive never met him but that would bring a sense of community to the folks around here. It would be nice to roll out to shows and see people you know from the forum.
Posted

yeah...if any of those requirements are needed i guess im out because. 1. never been to any car audio shows. 2. I use 4 gauge power wire (i know). 3. i use a power cap (i really know) 4. ive never actually built anything, just installed speakers and bought boxes. But i did stay at a holiday express last night.

Posted

have somewhat of a system not just a h/u and door speakers,

Ok, Ya. I like that better than # of shows attended.

Roscoe.. This idea of yours is gettin kinda outta hand :P

Lets make a rule book ;)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

haha we all meet up in a seedy back alley in our cars, go into the back of a small building and smoke cigars and discuss rules....

:ph34r:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

Only problem out here, is I think me and ISO are the only ones anywhere near each other, and there arent that many shows out this way, like big shows there are small ones, like Freakshow, and Winter Cruise, and shit like that but nothing huge, idk just let roscoe do what he wants, just don't kick me out lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

I think Roscoes asleep. We'll have to discuss the matter more throughly when he answers my text :dry:

I was in bed.... but not sleeping..technically. and I never got your text foo

Only problem out here, is I think me and ISO are the only ones anywhere near each other, and there arent that many shows out this way, like big shows there are small ones, like Freakshow, and Winter Cruise, and shit like that but nothing huge, idk just let roscoe do what he wants, just don't kick me out lol

fellas, really I only started this to once again, have something to identify us with when we all go to shows, or to have some kind of bond with others in the area. I know that Im good to go in the tristate family. Those of you that start you own chapters be fair and consistant with how you want to run them...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Reason I said each one who starts a state/region would be there own don is b/c that is most like the real mafia. Steve will be the don of cali, but he would also be the strongest don :) I love mafia stuff.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 529 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...