E-Train Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 He didnt want me to use it in mine so yeah guess im SOL 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
roscoe1129 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 He didnt want me to use it in mine so yeah guess im SOLyou can always work off the one I sent ya... change it however you want Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Namosh Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 I think I'll wait to update mine until it's done morphing! Let me know when we've got a final version. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
E-Train Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 you can always work off the one I sent ya... change it however you want I dont think he wanted me using the whole mafia thing at all, he said its a kansas thing 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
roscoe1129 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 I dont think he wanted me using the whole mafia thing at all, he said its a kansas thingnaw its not just a kansas thing I just had it that way to begin with cuzz I didnt know if anyone else would dig it ya know... oh and Im sticking with this brick/e train hybrid banner/sig Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
littleitaly1990 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 I guess I will have to update my sig A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
roscoe1129 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 DO IT! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
littleitaly1990 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 Florida Chapter Created! A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
roscoe1129 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Nice!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
littleitaly1990 Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 Thank you sir A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.