Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got my invite to the Alpine 30th Anniversary Customer Appreciation Day. I'm a little excited about this. :clapping: Lord knows I have enough Alpine gear in the truck. Hell I think I have more extra Alpine gear just sitting on the shelf in the office then most have in their car. :D I guess I better get to cleaning up a few things.

Here's a link to the festivities.

http://www.alpinethankyou.com/

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted
Hella congrats! Maybe youll get a sticker or something :lol:

:clapping:

Maybe I'll get like an extra medium t-shirt :good:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted
Hella congrats! Maybe youll get a sticker or something :lol:

:clapping:

You should bring a gun and rob those fools! Then ride out like :hairtrick:

Thats cool man. I've owned one alpine cd player and I didnt get invited.. I'm jelous.

Posted
You should bring a gun and rob those fools! Then ride out like :hairtrick:

Thats cool man. I've owned one alpine cd player and I didnt get invited.. I'm jelous.

I don't know bout robbin fools but I have a feeling that I will be one of the few :hairtrick:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

congrats!! all your hard work is paying off... keep bumping and keep :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...