Its Almost Time For Me To Buy A New Turd.....

well my ole van is takeing beating after beating and tonight was no different , a nasty storm came thru my area and a giant ass log from a tree fell and busted the hood area up nicely... lol dam sure dont know how much the van can take, it doesnt like to stop being manual brakes, doesnt like to turn with manual steering and then the steering wheel main shaft bearing gone and it being metal on metal grind when i turn... but hey i have a massive alt that does 16v at idle + and 2 very nice amps. lol.....lets not forget the vinyl coverd rust lol...

might have to see if i cant go to the ford dealership and trade the ole turd in on a new one....

DSCF4381.jpg

DSCF4382.jpg

DSCF4383.jpg

DSCF4385.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol i dont know about a cheby.... it would have to have the same space so i can put my wall into the new one...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

naw man you want a chevy.

and that storm the other night was pretty nasty over here too.

course we're only like 2 miles apart lol

still gotta meet you and check out that system

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

i want to get my hands on a 13 passenger church like van so i can have my wall and a bench seat infront of the wall for the kids and still have room in the back for my tools and all lol....