This girl I know wants to divorce her husband of 10 years, reason is because he beat her and he wont let her go anywhere, and tries to keep her locked up. They have 3 kids together. She is trying to get her own place. Her husband is threatning her that if she leaves he will get full custody of the kids. She has never been in any trouble, never done drugs or nothing. and she has a job. Will a court grant him full custody or no?

Team Deadly Hertz

This girl I know wants to divorce her husband of 10 years, reason is because he beat her and he wont let her go anywhere, and tries to keep her locked up. They have 3 kids together. She is trying to get her own place. Her husband is threatning her that if she leaves he will get full custody of the kids. She has never been in any trouble, never done drugs or nothing. and she has a job. Will a court grant him full custody or no?

Alot of people might be talking out of their ass on this subject but not me i went thur it first hand , Nope the courts wont give him full custody ( And i dont care how many people chime in saying this and that im telling you FROM FIRST HAND experience he wont get full custody, The courts Almost Aways keep the mother and the kids togather.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

from everything I have been thru, and seen from friends its gonna be almost impossible for him to get full custody of the kids. She needs to get a restraining order, file for divorce and get the ball rolling to keep things smoother for her. A good lawyer is always nice to have on sped dial for things like this.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate
from everything I have been thru, and seen from friends its gonna be almost impossible for him to get full custody of the kids. She needs to get a restraining order, file for divorce and get the ball rolling to keep things smoother for her. A good lawyer is always nice to have on sped dial for things like this.

As a child of a broken (i mean broke the fuck off) home, she'll get the kids. She'll probly get the house too. =] State law dictates most of it. Here in FLA its 50/50 woman gets house and kids unless unfit for the most part.

These guys are all correct, especially if she can provide evidence in court that he beats her. Then he can spend as much as he wants and not get custody.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Thanks guys. She will be happy to hear this. I have met the dude and he seems like a bitch. She is trying to find her own place, because she wont be able to afford the rent on her own at the place she is in right now. There is some low income places like 2 miles from my house that are pretty fuckin nice that were built like 4 years ago. I am going to try to get her into those place.

Team Deadly Hertz

These guys are all correct, especially if she can provide evidence in court that he beats her. Then he can spend as much as he wants and not get custody.

When he beat her last time, I mean he beat her pretty bad. She filed a police report against him so that is on file right now.

Team Deadly Hertz

Tell her to call the police after the next beating, that will insure that he has little or no time with the kids.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm not going to say he will or wont get it but a few things need to be taken into consideration here.

Depending on what state they live in will be a determining factor. In most cases, yes the Mother will get at least residential joint custody but it also falls under guidelines of income as to who has the best ability to financially take care of the children sometimes. If the state they live in is a mothers rights state, they would basically have to prove she is either a severe druggie, beats the kids and neglects them, or that her job is to demanding of her to be able to watch over the children and care for them adequetly.

Obviously there are other things that will be looked at but those are some major determining factors that i listed...

Edited by kandiman71874

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I'm not going to say he will or wont get it but a few things need to be taken into consideration here.

Depending on what state they live in will be a determining factor. In most cases, yes the Mother will get at least residential joint custody but it also falls under guidelines of income as to who has the best ability to financially take care of the children sometimes. If the state they live in is a mothers rights state, they would basically have to prove she is either a severe druggie, beats the kids and neglects them, or that her job is to demanding of her to be able to watch over the children and care for them adequetly.

Obviously there are other things that will be looked at but those are some major determining factors that i listed...

I agree that depending on what state they live in will be a determining factor, but I also strongly disagree about "guidelines of income as to who has the best ability to financially care of the children..."

The Child Support Guidelines are recognized nationally by every state and they are clear as to NOT being a determining factor in custody issues ever! Custody is determined strictly on the best interests of the children... in any state period.

She should give me a call 1-800-DIVORCE

STILL STREETFAME CUSTOMS

StreetFame.jpg