MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

sawzal like King said.....but im talkin about the whole shazam. walkthrough wit teh snug top. 6 havoc 18's on 3 saz 3000d's. maybe a little out of your price range but hey....go big or go home

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

have you ever seen 00sdime00's s-10? he has 4 btl 15's in it

go on youtube and type in 00sdime00 its one of steves videos

Alphasonik 1200D

Stinger 0 Guage

FI BL 15' with cooling and pchamfer

optimia yellow top batt

5 cuft slot ported box at 33hz

more to come, system under construction

aim - SaMxMoTo

yea i been watching his buildup and i sent him a pm about his enclosure but he never replied,yes it is an extended cab.i wouldnt mind doing 4 btl 15's but dont have the power to right now so im trying to get the best with what ican i might try 4 bl or q 15's ported just want something thats gonna pound and move some air

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

I wouldnt cut that truck. Theres a reason you dont see many extra s10 with blow thruws. Its easyer and cheaper to get them loud

I cant rember the size of the box it was desighned by doug stocktin It was suposed to be the first bass race set up to brake 150 with one amp and one sub we had to change the ports to 8 inch sano tubes. a local shop metered it at a 148. Im sure if doug tuned it it would have done it on a better amp. It wasnt musical at all it was almost a fart box.

Posted Image

Posted Image

3 15s 1 cubic foot after displacment did 165 on the old meter were thinking high 140s low 150s on the term pro. They were only getting 2,000 watts aswell

Posted Image

abc box did high 130s extreamly musical

Posted Image

2 15s cant rember the size never metered it

Posted Image

2 12s seeing 1800 watts 7 cubic foot before displacement started out 142 changed newer version subs and more power and did 148

Posted Image

12s are grate for daily 15s are going to be missing just a bit of punch like in 80s rock 18s suck for music. there ok for bass music dirty south type rap and competing. You will find your self playing only certain songs because thats all that sounds good with the 18s. My fav is 15s but thats personnel preference. If your wanting to score on the meter put the subs both on the passenger side front and the ports on the drivers side top.

those are nice setups but im looking for for a 150 and that was my plan was subs passenger port driver port just gotta decide what subs i wanna run

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

I know people have hit 150s with 12s tons of power tons of knowledge and tons of trial and error. it depends on what music you listen to. You should be able to brake 150 with 2 15s and tons of power. The s10 acoustics make it easier to build boxs for. I would stay away from walling it off. To many variables and it changes the acoustics of the truck. Thats why I havnt walled my shit that and lack of $$$$ You could fit 2 18s back there easy if you have a 3rd door.

What im doing on my current build is im putting my seat were i want it then meshureing. Im going as long as I can side to side and meshureing the bottom and top width were I like my seat. I then add hight to get the proper box volume.

Archived