New Store Sneak Peek ===updated 5/29===

SPL2K

Nice work!

I'm diggin the distro blocks in with the amps. What a great way to up sell a customer then to show everything he needs.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hey, I will be the guy on the corner holding up the shop sign, waving people down.....

great shop man, I like the XXX podium to

and the amps

and everything else

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i love your work. everything looks excellent. and it says something about the builder when everything is done in house.. including the house and the sign in front of it!

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

how many acual watts u got to play around with for those subs? and i bet once u crank that distplay shit starts fallin off the walls everywere, that has to be the cleanest shop i have ever seen and well exicuted, shops like that make me feel like they kno what they doin instead of ppl doin shitty distplays n it soundin like crap, if ppl see what u can do in ur store front makes em wanna see what ued do behind closed doors on there car, mad props to a clean ass shop thats prolly gunna put out some killer kickass work

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 5 months later...

Archived