jonnylowkon Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 HAPPY B-DAY 250 amp mechman alt Sundown 100.4D Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze Sundown ZV3 12d2 Sundown sa6.5cs X2 Kenwood X597 Trying something new 2011 Chevy Cruze X8 1500v2
Forevrbumpn Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 happy birthday old man I seen your bday trash on my Myspace, but forgot since I stay away from myspace... but hope you have a good time man I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
01xtreme Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 Happy Birthday, Meade. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
VtecDomani Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 happy b-day man, have a good 1. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P4050UB Subs: 2 Pioneer Premier 12" ts-w3004spls Sub box: 3.2ft3 tuned to 35hz Sub Amp: SoundMagus DK 1800 Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate 200a4 Bridged to fronts Front Speakers: DLS MS5A components 2 gauge power & ground
may03LT Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 Happy B-Day Meade, keep up the good work
SPL Kidd Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 Happy B day Meade! STILL STREETFAME CUSTOMS
moose Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 happy birthday bro!! J.A.M AUDIO Owner North Texas Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers
littleitaly1990 Posted August 17, 2008 Report Posted August 17, 2008 Happy birthday brother! Keep on doin what you do. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.