I Am *temporarily *done

i have decided to call it quits until finals exspecially since there is so much bullshit out here so good luck to the east coast

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Come on Timmy. Regroup and come out strong for finals!

:drinks:

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

i have decided to call it quits until finals exspecially since there is so much bullshit out here so good luck to the east coast

u get mad and talk shit for what ??????????????????????? dont start shit because your mad u beat your self :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: dont talk shit about the west coast u live here

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

u get mad and talk shit for what ??????????????????????? dont start shit because your mad u beat your self :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: dont talk shit about the west coast u live here

DAMN thats alot of trophies =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Giving up doesn't make any sense but ok, whatever. See you at finals.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i love how people announce that "HEY I QUIT"

huge cry for attention and wanting everyone to say "no dont quit blah blah friggin blah"

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i love how people announce that "HEY I QUIT"

huge cry for attention and wanting everyone to say "no dont quit blah blah friggin blah"

You might be right.

I know this year has been humbling for some of us, myself included. But it's to time to throw in the towel just because it's getting tougher this season. Last night I took 4th place to the 3 new guys I taught how to Bassrace. And it wasn't laying down because I could of really used thoes points.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)