Not Even Playin, This Could Be My Next Side Project (lolz Inside)

• 1 month later...

that would be pretty funny to see in walmart rolling around. i also say make it functional i would even go as far even finding some sort of rims for it too lol. i say go it.

Its not to arrive at the grave safely in a great body, but rather skidding in sidways, worn out and screaming "HOLY SHIT what a ride!"

1 Boston Acoustics SPG555

Boston Acoustics GT-2300 Amp

Stinger SP1700 Battery

Stinger Wiring

Alpine 9886 Headunit

I got soo excited when I seen this thread...Damn, too bad it is like 3 years old now...I thought I was going to see mini meades dream ride...A slammed, bagged, bass slappin little pimpin power scooter in meadecandy that would do 40MPH....haha

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok steve do i dare even ask? what ideas are you still pondering with this thing? id say go with defiant's idea and do a bigger body kit and of course put it on air,this way you can drop it to lay body :D and of course some audio as well but the 2 16v batteries sounds good as well,or maybe 2 of the odessy 1150 cca group 31 batteries cause thatll just have plenty of juice to make it really scoot

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

ok steve do i dare even ask? what ideas are you still pondering with this thing? id say go with defiant's idea and do a bigger body kit and of course put it on air,this way you can drop it to lay body :D and of course some audio as well but the 2 16v batteries sounds good as well,or maybe 2 of the odessy 1150 cca group 31 batteries cause thatll just have plenty of juice to make it really scoot

Really? Why? Everything else is XS. Whats up with bring back this old ass thread? Look at the dates before you post. hahaha

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

• 4 weeks later...