dd_langenberg from ebay

I bought a Hifonics Bxi1606d from him on ebay. I bought it on Oct 27th. I was told it would only be 2 days shipping since he only lived 6 hours away from me. It didn't get there until Nov. 3rd., well I moved on Nov. 2nd. I had already put in a forwarding address w/ the USPS. But for some reason it wasn't forwarded to me. I was told by him that it was delivered, which I confirmed. The apt manager returned it to the post office and told them return to sender. Which I confirmed w/ the USPS. After sending 3 e-mails to d_langenberg at yahoo.com (his yahoo address) He finally responded to me saying that it was never returned to him. Yet he would never give me the tracking number so I could confirm whether or not it was returned to him. Once I told him I was filing mail fraud charges, he had a lawyer send me an e-mail saying that it was my fault that it was not sent to me. BULLSHIT!!!! I filed fraud charges with me bank and the money was returned, I also filed fraud charges with paypal and sent in the paperwork to them. I'm still waiting for a response from paypal about that. I sent in the mail fraud charges to the USPS today, so now I'm waiting for a response from the USPS.

I was out $233.95 til I got it back from my bank.

Guest Nismofreak

I'm still waiting on the mail fraud deal to be decided. I'd love to see that mofo try to re-sell that amp on ebay too....I'd report his ass so effin quick. JAIL TIME MUFUGGA!!!!!

:W:. I learned my lesson buying from ebay.

Shit like that just makes me weary of buying on ebay - I've done thousands of $$ of transactions on e-bay, never been burned but I know it's coming soon. I try to stick to companies, or people w/ good feedbacks. I had a buddy who got burned for 6K on ebay when the Yamaha Raptor first came out - I dunno the details, but he never got his money back..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

i usually only buy from companies on there with extremely high feedback and a high number of sells. i have bought thousands of dollars of stuff off there and everything has gone smoothly...knock on wood...

i likes me some audio stuff...