Sonic Electronix

Okay so I decided against 18's. Not enough room. So I decided to go with 4 12's, most likely FiBL's or FiQ's. Whats the difference between the 2, I noticed that the majority of the specs. are closely the same. So which one should I choose for a daily pounded, good sounding sub, I also chose these because the rec. airpsace is around the same as the MTX's I have now so I can use the same box that I am building for them for the Fi's.

Also since both Fi's are 1,000W RMS, would it be better to go with 4 t1000.1bd's or 1 t4000.1bd, or are there any other more affordable amps out there I could use, keep in mind I AM upgrading my electrical with an HO alt. and all 1/0 and 2 batteries in back.

Thanks for your time

E-Train

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Okay I just did the math and it the 1 4k amp would be about 400 bucks cheaper than for 1k's, but i still don;t wanna spend 2800 bucks on ONE amp, any cheaper amps out there that would do the trick?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

you just have to remember that rockfords put out alot more power then they say. the q's are aimed more at daily driver, better sound quality over the bl. the bl will get louder tho, but lacks the sound quality that the q's have. also the q's i believe have like 27mm xmax which is nice xD.

one larger amp will be easier to set and tune, also it will more then likely be cheaper.

IMO i would go with the Q's and a t4k, but thats me. good luck

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Okay I just did the math and it the 1 4k amp would be about 400 bucks cheaper than for 1k's, but i still don;t wanna spend 2800 bucks on ONE amp, any cheaper amps out there that would do the trick?

brand new 1400 bucks on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-P...1QQcmdZViewItem

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt

Yeah that could be a possibilty but that thing looks extremly power hungry, idk if the t4k is as bad or not???

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

yeh you'd do better with one T40001bd than 4 T1ks ..... less wires and less troubleshooting if it ever came down to it. i'm sure you can find the T4K for cheap. look around potna and good luck on the build. do at least two runs of 1/0 can only one run is good for around 3500rms.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

that link is to a t4k,

you could look into hifonics xxv's or something along those lines. cheaper and still puts out decent power. whats ur budget? people will be better able to help if we knew sum information

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-