House Robbed And Held At Gun Point....

that sucks man, there is alot of home invasions in Sac, and it looks like mostly around the US, Home invasions is getting more common, and more brave people trying it

fenced yard, cameras, and dogs looks like the best defence these days

and a strap or 2

The shot gun, and machette would have been the most scary part I guess

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

damn thats crazy. glad noone was hurt and hope they catch them sorry asses

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

yeah... the safe was pretty big... the dude was struggling to carry it but the others were looking at us.. and it wasn't bolted down simply we thought it was too heavy to steal.. guess not.. and were trying to contact Jennifers phone company to track her phone since she has GPS and all the works but there being pricks about it and claim they cannot do it unless its a "SERIOUS" issue and i just cancelled my phone and told them it was stolen so they put the serial # down as stole so it cannot be activated again...

and i'm 99% sure it was an inside job since nothing else was stolen "plasma tv we were watching" and the dude with the pistol knew where the safe was...

I dont want to sound harsh but it kinda is your own fault not saying you guys asked for it but I would never had let anybody sleep in my house unless it was a good friend of mine I wouldnt even let them sleep in my guest house I had a buddy of mine get robbed like that before. He let the kid stay the night since he was hammered and the next day a shit load of stuff was missing all before he even got out of the shower

Archived