1st Annual "last Show Of The Season"

The hummer is just straight out STUPID LOUD all day

Over 155+ in bassrace in the 30 hertz range

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

great show!!!!!!!! thanks to all who came redbaron he was peaking at 45 hz but whateva lol its still way low looks fucking awsome and sounds as good as it looks great freaking build!!!!

dont expect the scores up last time i left doug he was on the side of the freeway with a blown out trailer tire!

next time bill i hope i can turn it up for ya while your inside let me get it dialed in and running solid its first burb was 10 hours befor the show

thanks to kimo for spending 20 mins finding me a bass race track! that track was a lil sloppy so im on the look out for bass race tracks at 50 hz

again great show thanks everyone can wait to see the pics lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Great show! I had a great time. First time sitting in a 150+ db vehicle. It was insane! Thanks Team Bassik for helping put on a good show.

Two 4th places, not bad. I am happy I made it all the way through bass race without busting out this time. Bass Race definitly takes time to learn.

That would be me, in the Silver Honda CR-V. I am still new to all this and I only attended two shows this year because I got married in June. I plan on being more active next year and its great that my wife likes my hobby too.

I know Kimo, I was around, but am a quiet person so I dont really stick out in a crown other than my size, LOL.

I got some video of the Burbon I will post soon. Kimo mentioned a possible November show. Let me know if you guys need any help since it will be in my hometown.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived