Digital Camera ... What Do U Use?

i need some recommendations on digital camera's that take good videos without the bass distorting the b-jesus outta the audio... i see a video on here a while back of i think it was a fuji but it sounded great but i cant find it ...im looking to keep it under 200 an exspandable memory for those long flex videos... thanx for any recommendations

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

I just bought my wife the Casio Exilim EX-Z9 8.1mega pixels for her birthday, the camera is Baddass for what I paid for it, they have them at walmart for 149$ I bought the 2 yr extended warrenty and a 2 gig card for under 2 hundred bux, the pictures are the best I have seen yet ( out of all the digi's we have owned) the video is pretty good too, it has a built in youtube capture mode ( havent used it yet so im not sure exactly what it does)

Steve has a real nice sony and I looked at it, it was just abit out of my price range, but the quality of the pictures are the best I have seen other than my Dads canon which is like 4gs

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...6&hl=camera

I ended up buying the same camera Steve uses. It was only like $300 online.

ahhh i see it thanx

Edited by jonnylowkon

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

yesterday

here is a few pics of my dogs, I haent had any time to really play with it or set it up, these pix are with the batt charged up and turned on and shot, pretty nice imo

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

wow goregous dogs.. i want a pit ....as soon as i get into a nice house.... i swear i couldnt find it on there web sight or i would have gone out today and got it...

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2