Noob_On_Droid Posted November 15, 2008 Report Posted November 15, 2008 Oh Vic is a quick one. Can't get anytning past him!! The cool thing is that its not on one coil anymore
Noob_On_Droid Posted November 15, 2008 Report Posted November 15, 2008 Vic PM this account so I can see your msg
Noobtastic14 Posted November 15, 2008 Author Report Posted November 15, 2008 I still need to set the new gains with the Oscope and this time i'll try and remember to take progress pics -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
AI James Posted November 15, 2008 Report Posted November 15, 2008 are you still rocking it on 400rms?
Noobtastic14 Posted November 15, 2008 Author Report Posted November 15, 2008 no, bxi1606 for now. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
AI James Posted November 15, 2008 Report Posted November 15, 2008 cool, seems like your happy so thats good
Noobtastic14 Posted November 15, 2008 Author Report Posted November 15, 2008 i am, i think it will handle BR runs but the "to do" list hasn't gotten any shorter, especially now that the car sounds like a diesel when it runs MLA and more 0ga will go a long ways for power. -Drew (dont remind me about $ for dampening...) I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
99vic Posted November 15, 2008 Report Posted November 15, 2008 vids of sub porn!!! REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Noobtastic14 Posted November 15, 2008 Author Report Posted November 15, 2008 patience, you'll see it in the lanes right?? and i'm uploading the Oscope vid(s) now althought i'm a bit disappointed with how it turned out- i set it to 28v @-10db @38 on HU then it started clipping @30 (on HU) so i donno -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.