just make sure that the tubes arent visible and you should be ok

they will all be hidden...im goin to go ahead with it...worst that can happen is i get pulled over and i gotta take them off

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

just use it while you are parked or in parking lots, not on the street.

x2.. it only suppose to use for "shows".. lol

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Eh, I'm not so big on neon outside of the ride myself...

Logan if you do it be sure and post some pics. I got a 20" green neon tube for free from a buddy that I have NO IDEA what the hell I'm gonna do with so if I get some good ideas from your pics I might use it. ;)

It's got the sound activation thing so I'm thinking of just setting it under the seat when I get my box finished and installed just for shits and giggles.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

just make sure that the tubes arent visible and you should be ok

What he said ^^^

it is not illegal to have the neon "glow" under the car as long as it is not red, can not see the bulbs and has less the .5 candle watt of glow to it. If your feelin zesty, you can run with them on, however expect to get pulled over and called on it. I have been and have let go after I explained the law as it is written.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ive been told that they can be any color that you wish, as long as they are not flashing, because that would be impersonating a police car or ambulance etc.. pretty much, just dont have them dancing to music while your rollin down the road and you should be good

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming