Alpine Customer Appreciation Day

kingsuv

What kind of cars are the blue and black ones?

I am assuming the blue one is a Mini Cooper, but no idea on the black one

I believe the black one is a 7 series bmw

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I believe the black one is a 7 series bmw

Yea, it started as a BMW 645ci convertable.

here is a youtube on how they built it...

and part 2

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

Looks like a cool weekend and how can you beat free In N Out?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

It don't get no better. The wife did learn that she likes hers animal style after snagging mine :aggressive:

How did that boat look in person? i read the build in CA&E and it looked amazing.

It's completely different to see the cars in person then in pictures. It's not until you can get your eyes up close to see how good they really are.

Awesome pics! (can't watch the vids while at work, though :sorry: :diablo:0 ..have to wait til I get home! Magazines say that the Alpine booth is capable of 160(???) ....Looks scary!

Anyway, glad you had a great trip, and got to see and hear all those 'creations', as well as let the Alpine guys see what you have done, too :D .

I was told 167 is the highest they have had it. I couldn't see where the sensor was but when I was in getting a taste, it was pretty close to the 151 feeling I have in the X so it's not like it's in the port of the box. It's pretty accurate to real life systems.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Man you drove right by house (off the 170 where you took the pic of Roscoe Blvd) and didnt even let me know.

Are you kidding me???? Well maybe if I knew you guess. I got off on Sherman way, one street b4 that around that same time.

I guess you missed the thread where I said I was making the trip. I'm sure we'll be back that way sometime. There was a DB Drag in Staton? But no one knew exactly where. I was gonna cruise on over and see whats up :diablo:

Yea what did the Official Alpine people have to say about your truck? Not the teenage daughter but the big shots? Were they overly impressed?

Everybody was digging the blow through. Even one of the other designers pointed some of the little details he liked of the build

HAHAHAH Rockin the DC team Shirt =]

You know I had to show whats up. I had a few people comment about finally seeing DC product down there. :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I guess you missed the thread where I said I was making the trip. I'm sure we'll be back that way sometime. There was a DB Drag in Staton? But no one knew exactly where. I was gonna cruise on over and see whats up :diablo:

Didnt know about that drag myself. You woulda murdered everybody too. Iv'e been going to a few drags lately in the L.A. and Orange county area's and its been pretty week stuff. We even took loudest SPL at a show with just single 15'' L7......144.6db....

But hit me up for sure next time, so I can get a demo and I'll show you the 6 15''s Tahoe we've been working on lately with a Maxxamus aswell!!!!!!!!!!1

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Didnt know about that drag myself. You woulda murdered everybody too. Iv'e been going to a few drags lately in the L.A. and Orange county area's and its been pretty week stuff. We even took loudest SPL at a show with just single 15'' L7......144.6db....

But hit me up for sure next time, so I can get a demo and I'll show you the 6 15''s Tahoe we've been working on lately with a Maxxamus aswell!!!!!!!!!!1

Sounds like a nice project. I like hitting those local shows, I wish more shops would have them.

Archived