Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)

the holes are in the same exact location, the drivers door ring that I routed out is just a tad smaller than the outer rings in the pass door, the holes how ever are in the same exact location.

looks the same to me, just shadowing difference and your standing a couple feet more to the passenger side

good work David

do I gotta go back on who knows what page to find out how you will be opening the doors?

door poppers maybe?

:D

sweet build tho mayne

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 4 weeks later...

hey david i have a 1997 jetta gls and i cant seem to find a bag kit for it. i see you have the whole setup i just wanted to see if their was a certain person or website you bought those from so that i could get my hands on a set. some help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

hey david i have a 1997 jetta gls and i cant seem to find a bag kit for it. i see you have the whole setup i just wanted to see if their was a certain person or website you bought those from so that i could get my hands on a set. some help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

fbimini.com

Ask for Dan he is the man.

Archived