Jump to content

Legal Age To Buy Spray Paint


Recommended Posts

Posted

i got carded yesterday. i have not shaved in over 2 month's, and had my kid in my arms. she carded me for the paint but not the beer. i just laughed and left all my shit there

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

Thank the criminals and Taggers for a 21 minimum age.

Vandalsim costs the citizens, MILLIONS every year in clean up costs

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

Yea, I was needing some spray cans for my bumper, and didn't remember till I got in the walmart parking lot that I was 17 and needed to be 18... So I just went to o'Reilly's. Never been carded at an auto parts store...

Posted

Yea, I was needing some spray cans for my bumper, and didn't remember till I got in the walmart parking lot that I was 17 and needed to be 18... So I just went to o'Reilly's. Never been carded at an auto parts store...

They wouldnt even card me at walmart when I was 15 and 16

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...