Team Deadly Hertz

Chode69

that is pretty weak....well glad to have you join us. if your ever in the area, def let us know we can meet up or something!!

I'm game for that. Even though I don't have decals/shirts yet I'll rep Team Deadly Hertz at a local Sound-Off were having here on the 6th! :)

Derp.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm game for that. Even though I don't have decals/shirts yet I'll rep Team Deadly Hertz at a local Sound-Off were having here on the 6th! :)

AWESOME!!!!

see if you can get one made from derrick that says "Team Deadly Hertz" im sure he can get it there in time!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

AWESOME!!!!

see if you can get one made from derrick that says "Team Deadly Hertz" im sure he can get it there in time!!!

Oh damn! I just remembered that I had him make me a Kicker decal a while back! lol I'll see if he will/can. Thanks for the reminder! :D :D

Derp.

Oh damn! I just remembered that I had him make me a Kicker decal a while back! lol I'll see if he will/can. Thanks for the reminder! :D :D

hellz yea bro!!
NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Sounds sweet and I think I got a buddy down here thats wants to join, I finally talked him into putting a system into his car, and tonight we finally did it, not much but a lil somethin somethin for his very first system and hes addicted now lol but he may wanna join up ill get him to join SMD and he might be comin with me to MD

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Yo bro thanks for the include on the team i will be at the comp. hopefully ill have my system setup tuned and workin so i can represent for the team ill just be waitin on my 15" DC level 4 and the dimensions to get to my house so ill be able show some respect to the team

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

i dont know if this have been cover but on the shirts it will have "Deadly Hertz" on the back and maybe our real names on the left top chest area or something...

"Team Deadly Hertz" on the back :D

we should get our username then real name underneith on the top left. that would be pretty badass

Sounds sweet and I think I got a buddy down here thats wants to join, I finally talked him into putting a system into his car, and tonight we finally did it, not much but a lil somethin somethin for his very first system and hes addicted now lol but he may wanna join up ill get him to join SMD and he might be comin with me to MD

kool bring him in!!

Yo bro thanks for the include on the team i will be at the comp. hopefully ill have my system setup tuned and workin so i can represent for the team ill just be waitin on my 15" DC level 4 and the dimensions to get to my house so ill be able show some respect to the team

not a problem bro. the more we have the better!! also i cant wait for our first comp and meeting together

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

ay chode man, think NY can be added? very interested in this....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived