Some Tint Questions And Other Car Accesories

i want to tint my car really dark. i was just wondering do the cops pull people over for really illegal tint or is it fine to take my chances. i have a black 97 nissan altima. is there anything else i can add for under 150 dollars that will make my car look good. ive been lookin at some black rims but there kind of expensive. im probally just gonna end up tinting my car.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

in my experience, the police probably wont pull your over just for dark tint, you would have to be doing something else illegal for them to get you. Like on my old Exploder, i had ~1.75% tint, a layer of 35 then a layer of 5, i never got a second glance from the cops, but my buddy had 5% on his car and he rolled through a stop sign infront of a cop and they got him for both.

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

i have double layer of 5%....no problems here....being in a military town,u have people from all over having different tint%'s

just ride out with ur front 2 windows down and youll be straight

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

yeah i'd say it'd depend on the cop. i've had limo for like...3 years or however long i owned it, and only once did i get pulled over for it. probably just a reason to pull me over and check things out too. gave some long winded speech about tint...and how i can get a ticket but he wont ticket me cuz he doesnt have his tint meter (lol) to prove my tint is too dark. it was night time too so it made it look even darker. but i will always go as dark as i can

Just depends on where you are and if there's other things for the cops to look out for.

If they are more prone to focus on other things most of the time they never notice tint.

Catch what I'm saying?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

no more tint on the fronts and shield. 5 tickets in 2 weeks

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

x10 on that. hahaha no more seatbelt cop chillin right in front of the shop anymore. someone got that fool for entrapment cause you cant see his car behind that turn signal light. he is one of the cooler cops around there though

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

x10 on that. hahaha no more seatbelt cop chillin right in front of the shop anymore. someone got that fool for entrapment cause you cant see his car behind that turn signal light. he is one of the cooler cops around there though

Yeah he has signed off a couple of tickets around here for us...but yeah that mofo was getting peeps all day long!!

The hell with that, toss out some roofing nails where he parks and see if he keeps stalking out there. ;)

JUST KIDDING THOUGH!!! Don't screw with the police, that was just a joke that fit the moment. :D

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner