Well, I haven't really made my own thread here but here it goes. I finally landed a new job and NEEDED some bass in my life. So I started ordering some stuff. My goal is to have a good sounding system while still being able to get a little loud. What I got is 4 RE12's, a RF 1501bd to power them, ordered Infinity Kappa Comps (not kappa perfect) to stay at a 2 ohm load, 2x RF 350s for them (one for the front and one for the rear), little odds and ends. Just waiting for some of my main wiring to show up and get started. I was told a Powermaster d5100 would be enough, so I got one of those too. Here's some of the stuff I already got in the mail... STAY TUNED for the actual build.

Posted Image

i run of 1/0 and a good battery upfront and in the back will do. that 1501bd will suck some power.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

They only ran me 271 shipped for all 4. Oh yea, I'm lookin for a remote bass knob for my 1501bd if someone has one.

here is a wbsite i got mine for my bd 1000

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/rockfords...ers%202000-2003

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

• 1 month later...

Well, I was stressed out and didn't feel like taking pictures till I got my box and trim panels done, sorry guys. But I did get pictures of it finished. I am going to start the full install when I get a free weekend. I thought about making a simple floating amp rack for my amps. I have no other place to put amps. So here are some pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived