Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

ok, built my battery bank rack thing today. i'm feeling really good about this build. haha. things are coming out hella good.

outside soldering

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

test fit. top batt is too high.... won't fit under trim piece

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats better. inch to spare now.

Posted Image

now to get its rubber coating!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

yummy!!!!

Posted Image

thats it for now. thanks!!

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Yo bills with all that power and new amps I think that your gonna have to upgrade them subs. I just don't think that those level 4's are gonna be able to handle a GP3000d each even at 2 ohms for daily. You'll probably be fine burping them with one each at .5 cause it's only for 3 seconds at the most. If your interested in a sub like the Nightshades let me know and I'll set you up with the man himself. I just think that you would be happier being able to use the power that you have and not have to worry about launching the cones right off of your woofers.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Yo bills with all that power and new amps I think that your gonna have to upgrade them subs. I just don't think that those level 4's are gonna be able to handle a GP3000d each even at 2 ohms for daily. You'll probably be fine burping them with one each at .5 cause it's only for 3 seconds at the most. If your interested in a sub like the Nightshades let me know and I'll set you up with the man himself. I just think that you would be happier being able to use the power that you have and not have to worry about launching the cones right off of your woofers.

thanks for the concern bro. but i don't think i should have too much problem with smelling up my coils or having them unload and fly away. I iknow there is someone that runs there's with a RF T2000.1bd on each. and jack had a T1500.1bd on each of his in his geo. plus i don't goo around bumping like crazy when i'm driving everyday. i live in a town that its big enough to have fuckers that wanna steal your stuff if they know you have it, yet small enough to find out easily where you live. so i don't bump much. and plus i have the gain turn down on my linedriver. haha. but come next christmas, when i get my bonus and stuff. i'm going to recone and throw lvl4xl motors on each one. haha

Bills

KwB

nice prgress kurt. im on my like second week of glassin now lmao and its not gettin done anytime soon. maybe when were both done il have to drive my ass up to nebraska lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

nice prgress kurt. im on my like second week of glassin now lmao and its not gettin done anytime soon. maybe when were both done il have to drive my ass up to nebraska lol

haha, ya. thanks. i'll be starting on my box once the snow goes away. its snowing right now and we are going to get like 5 inches. so no helping that. lol. but ya. you should come on down. would be sweet.

Bills

KwB

Snow...whats that again?....oh yeah the white stuff I keep seeing in pics here on the forum. I was just outside for a fire drill here at work, I think its almost 80 out there! :P

Build is coming along nicely! Cant wait to see those amps in action when you get the new box done.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

thats what the XLs are for... :rolleyes:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived