Steve Hitting A 164 Lol

ummm who fucking cares??? this is the redundant.... steve does not compete so what does it matter what he "hits"???? ITS GODDAMN LOUD! Trust me it is.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ummm who fucking cares??? this is the redundant.... steve does not compete so what does it matter what he "hits"???? ITS GODDAMN LOUD! Trust me it is.

x2 on this. not competing saves lots of time and money. ha has a tl so im sure he knows what he " HITS ".

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I wish people would get the picture that a "DEMO" car tuned @ 30 Hertz will always do less on a meter. We choose to move air and listen to music instead of a one note wounder. Personally I feel they should have a 30 Hertz class. The low note is much more brutal on shit and shows what a sub is really made of!!! Plus the power needed for a 30 Hertz note is much harder to maintain. Change is good!!!

My opinion, MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

i care bcause i want to be louder then he is......... its not because i hate on him i just want to show how we do it in the MID WEST.....love the tahoe and the esclade but its a goal to catch up.......... nothing else btw im drinking jager and redbull so ill wait for a response

158.1 db at 50 hz best life time score

154.1 street beat

3 TRF 12's

3 fusion fca 4000d's "need some cooling ideas" lol

12 hc 16's

suedo wall

more to come very soon

well 14hrs later i see this and repond... you mustof passed the fuck out waiting for a response bro. No disrespect to either of you but like I said b4 your a totally different loud than him. If anyone really wanted to be able to say I beat Steve the only way to do it truthfully is to by a hoe, build a crx style box throw in your subs of choice (dougbuilt Im assuming) amps and then bring the battle. I mean you may be able to get the # higher with your vehicle but then again did you beat "him" seeing how he has a full size suv? IMO no you got louder in a smaller vehicle. Just like the asshat at the first comp we went to at Lound N Clear ha ha I beat you by one tenth and Im doing it with twelves... yeah in a small car he did that.... It would be like a crx getting louder than you.... duh how hard was that. again no disrespect/hatered or anything like that. You know I wub ya!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived