Looking At A Buying A 2007 Dodge 1500 4dr

well ive began looking at buying a new car and geting rid of the old van once and for all and lay that turd to rest at the scrap yard.

been haggleing with the car lots and all that good shit you have to do to get into a car with poor credit lol..

but i found a nice 07 dodge 1500 st 4dr with only 24000 miles on it very clean with no marks or anything showing its been used other than the mileage on the dash.

there wanting 17400 for it but i wont take it for no more than 16000 since kelly blue book is only 16100 on it and i wont take it unless i get it for no money down lol.

but im still open for other cars ect just feeling the water for the most part ....

but sooner or later i will retire the van ....

and sell all the audio in it since id be damed if i would abuse a new car with my audio lol...

only thing im working on geting over is makeing a brand new truck into a work truck/personal truck...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yeah man., almost all the manufacturers are damn near giving away the new fullsize trucks. Keep shopping man...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

sorry for the thread jack there wiggles, but man a HHR with the smooth , windowless panels they have out now would make a great groundpounder

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

sorry for the thread jack there wiggles, but man a HHR with the smooth , windowless panels they have out now would make a great groundpounder

Yeah i was looking at one but it waass red :( i want a black one. They are really good on gas to.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

the reason i would consider it , is because i have a credit becon of 560- lol

and doubt i could get into a brand new one with payments around 300 a month...

and as far as the hhr i dont want a van style im almost 90% stuck on a truck and it wont be for anything audio for a good long while

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

the reason i would consider it , is because i have a credit becon of 560- lol

and doubt i could get into a brand new one with payments around 300 a month...

and as far as the hhr i dont want a van style im almost 90% stuck on a truck and it wont be for anything audio for a good long while

ya right now is a sweet time to buy since the economy sucks there is a 2004 chevy 2500 4 door fully loaded every option chevy had available at the time for sale by me for $12,950 has like 45k on the dash