Sundown Audio

Anybody Ever Use This Amp?

99vic

The 3000D pro was brought up in the conversation, but it's cool. I guess if people would rather spend way more money for power than that's their choice. I love my Crunch and the only way I would run something else is if it was more power. It makes a ton of power as it is and for the price you can't beat it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

yeah, I hear you too

Another amp I have personally ran, and like is the PA3000DB

I had one blow up in my face, but when I got one that didn't blow up in my face, it was a bad as amp for only $269- Now the prices on those amps are up tho, back to like $300-$350

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I find that rather funny. Since I am louder than most people on this forum with 2 12's. I actually happen to be running a Crunch Gp 3000D. I'm only getting 1900 watts to my Nightshades since I am wired at 1.2 nominal and when you calculate rise I'm at 3.9 ohms. I'd say for an amp to put out 1900 watts at 3.9 ohms it is pretty decent. I'd love to see what kind of numbers I'd pull if I could get my box rise down some. I'll let you guys know the results when I wire the subs down to .35 and burp them. I'm hoping for a 149.5+ and don't see why I shouldn't get it. Oh yeah this is a daily setup too, not just a fart machine. I'm just sick of people that have never even run a Crunch 3000D talking crap about them being piece of shit amp all the time. I'll admit that it's not the best amp in the world, but I would buy it over any other amp on the market in the price range. How many other people on this forum can say that they are doing 148's out of two 12's and an amp that is only pushing 1900 watts to them? I'm not trying to start shit, but why is everyone so down on Crunch?

148 with to 12's and a crap amp pushing 1900 watts to each sub I name TEAM BASSICK Kimo with his earthquake crap its all in the install buddy

Like you said in its price range its an ok amp anything more its crap kthanksbye

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

148 with to 12's and a crap amp pushing 1900 watts to each sub I name TEAM BASSICK Kimo with his earthquake crap its all in the install buddy

Like you said in its price range its an ok amp anything more its crap kthanksbye

No sir that's not 1900 watts to each sub, that's 1900 watts total to the subs. That means 950 watts a sub. So that means your saying I got install skills. Thank you very much sir :)

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

And the louder than most with 2 12's on this fourm with the gp pro is a bold and I'm betting wrong statment

Not louder than most. Louder than most 2 12's if you would actually read what I wrote.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

I find that rather funny. Since I am louder than most people on this forum with 2 12's. I actually happen to be running a Crunch Gp 3000D. I'm only getting 1900 watts to my Nightshades since I am wired at 1.2 nominal and when you calculate rise I'm at 3.9 ohms. I'd say for an amp to put out 1900 watts at 3.9 ohms it is pretty decent. I'd love to see what kind of numbers I'd pull if I could get my box rise down some. I'll let you guys know the results when I wire the subs down to .35 and burp them. I'm hoping for a 149.5+ and don't see why I shouldn't get it. Oh yeah this is a daily setup too, not just a fart machine. I'm just sick of people that have never even run a Crunch 3000D talking crap about them being piece of shit amp all the time. I'll admit that it's not the best amp in the world, but I would buy it over any other amp on the market in the price range. How many other people on this forum can say that they are doing 148's out of two 12's and an amp that is only pushing 1900 watts to them? I'm not trying to start shit, but why is everyone so down on Crunch?

There I thought I would just spell it out for ya.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

damn it i created a Posted Image

thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i was just asking opinions... not who has the loudest 12s or best amps believe me your not the only one with loud ass 12s civicman,b slaps (i believe they were 12s), andre (sp) has some loud ass 12s that i have seen in person, im not saying your not loud im sure u are but i was asking about that specific amp and quality of it....

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

^^^Sorry man. We gotta stick up for what we believe in don't we? Some people are just always hatin'.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived