4 12's Need Design

hey whats up ?? i got jacked of my ma audio 18 so im going with 4 12's. i currently have 2 kicker cvr's and 2 jl audio w6's im thinking about trading the w6's for 2 more cvr's even know its not a very cool trade. i have a 1995 cutlass supreme.

1 question

would it hurt to have two different brands of subs?? they are all 12 inch and really dont wanna get rid of the w6's . if so how much of a difference we looking at ??

18" ma audio p180xl "old skool"

kicker 652xi impulse

200 watt la amp (for tha highs)

pioneer deh-p3000IB hu

1 power run of 4 Ga

1 farad stinger cap

rf 200 amp breaker

all monster wires

95' cutlass supreme

hey whats up ?? i got jacked of my ma audio 18 so im going with 4 12's. i currently have 2 kicker cvr's and 2 jl audio w6's im thinking about trading the w6's for 2 more cvr's even know its not a very cool trade. i have a 1995 cutlass supreme.

1 question

would it hurt to have two different brands of subs?? they are all 12 inch and really dont wanna get rid of the w6's . if so how much of a difference we looking at ??

Why not just trade up your CVR's to W6's?

Derp.

well whats the price difference ?? they are version 1 so it shouldnt be to bad. i was thinking the w6's should hit harder than the cvr's..... i hope lol. let me know what ya think .. thanks in advance

kicker 652xi impulse

pioneer deh-p3000IB hu

1 power run of 4 Ga

1 farad stinger cap

rf 200 amp breaker

all monster wires

95' cutlass supreme

trading $100 subs for $350-450 subs is gonna be hard

or are these the Olllldddddd original w6 from like mid 90's?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

These are the subs right here.

yeah its gonna be pretty hard. if i sold all 4 how much you think i could do it for. and with the money what subs you recommend

kicker 652xi impulse

pioneer deh-p3000IB hu

1 power run of 4 Ga

1 farad stinger cap

rf 200 amp breaker

all monster wires

95' cutlass supreme

I think kicker is more of a big name sub rather than a best bet sub. Personally I'd just save, save, save and get DC. :D

And yes, it's a big no no to mix different subs. I would assume though if you had the two brands separated it would be ok... (Someone jump in and correct me on that) Say if you had two separate boxes, one for the kickers and one for the JL's. Although I'm thinking you would also need two separate amps as well...

Again, I say someone jump in and correct me there, I haven't had experience with that. :help:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

yeah i have a ported box for the kickers and a sealed for jl's but im gonna build a ported box for the jl's this weekend. im thinking 2 hifonics brutus. 1 for each set. but yeah if it aint gonna work somebody correct him lol :)

kicker 652xi impulse

pioneer deh-p3000IB hu

1 power run of 4 Ga

1 farad stinger cap

rf 200 amp breaker

all monster wires

95' cutlass supreme