Second Skin Audio

Btls Are Beasts

and ideally everyone should get rid of bass boost knobs

get audacity and add bass boost per song so you are adding to the actual peak only enough before clipping... not a centered guessed frequency with boost that could send the signal to clipping

are you kidding me?

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

So did you get everything straightend out from the problems you where having in the other post?

Are you running the amps strapped right now, and if so what was the problem that was preventing them to be strapped before?

Im not sure on the sundowns, but when you strap most amps, your slave amp needs 0 gain or anything else done to the settings except for fine tuning and phase if needed when strapping sundowns.

We all already know the btls are beasts.

Glad to hear everything is beating good for you now.

Now where the videos?

:hairtrick: :hairtrick:

Btls love that kind of power for short intervals.

I thought that at first as well when i first got my BTL. I thought I was going to be able to send about 3800 rms to the bitch all day every day. WRONG.

You cant just be ridiculous with it all the time. Sometimes you have to man up and just baby it.

o geez calm down.... bass boost not remote gain is what i said... i know sundowns are badass dont worry

if i need to turn it down quick i always use the ATT function... or turn it off... both ways kill the bass faster than turning the bass knob or turning the volume knob

its too bad all knobs dont come with a clipping indicator of some sort, it would eliminate the noobage problem of incorrectly set gains cause of bass knobs

im really stuck on what to get for my next setup and a btl is an option... they are pretty massive

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

are you kidding me?

bout what...

for the purposes of adding bass... its better to do each song individually imo (regular bass knob) it takes time but i wouldnt trade my copies of music for anyone elses

for the purposes of turning the bass down fast for cops... (remote gain is the shit for this....) but what if you have a variable boost frequency set at 40hz and ur playing 60hz note... not going to work the same as turning every note down (aka remote gain/volume knob)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Btls love that kind of power for short intervals.

I thought that at first as well when i first got my BTL. I thought I was going to be able to send about 3800 rms to the bitch all day every day. WRONG.

You cant just be ridiculous with it all the time. Sometimes you have to man up and just baby it.

I agree.

They take some abuse but not if you do too often.

BTL's like to get loud.

I baby mine all the time. Love the thing!

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!