Jump to content

Happy Birthday Roscoe


Recommended Posts

Posted

ha ha but I wasnt on lockdown yesterday!!! and uck on drinking that shit, you oughtta try some whitelightning they cook up here! YOWZERS!!!! That shit will burn the hair off your tounge!!!!!!!

So when you get as old as roscoe your tounge grows hair??? lol Happy birthday mane!

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

Happy B-day oldman...stay away from the strippers...at least 6 feet.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

Happy Birthday Roscoe! :drinks: have a good one

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Posted

happy birthday!!! :clapping::drinks:

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

OK actually it was more like yesterday afternoon :D but when your well trained in the art of dinkin.... + being Irish helps out y know ;)

Thanx everyone.... I am going to dolla dolla beer night at banana Joes in the dot so I probably will feel my age tomorrow....

Namosh.... you should come out and play tonight!!!

Tempting but I gotta work in the morning and since I'm evan older than you I can't handle the late night drinking and still get up at the crack of dawn.

Rain check, though.

Posted

happy birthday roscoe.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...