Second Skin Audio

FI BL

exactly..... isnt it between a Q, and BTL?? but does it look like a common FI, 12spoke frame, nothing else fancy bout it??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i just read up on it on the Fi forum, and to answer the question nope i wont be checking it out at all

OK... sorry, my computer is being a PITA the past couple of days... and I have a new one on the way, so bear with me :)

2 new driver pics.

(IMG:http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/mozvegas/Small%20Fi%20pics/New1201.jpg)

(IMG:http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/mozvegas/Small%20Fi%20pics/New1202.jpg)

Based off of the same pair of magnets as the Q, but using a solid pole like the BTL so we can do the pole chamfer and full cooling, a few coil up grades, and a "SPL" version with the tighter tolerences and heavy BTL leadwire.

Pricing will start at the same prices as the Q line:

10" $249

12" $259

15" $279

18" $309

Power handling for the standard version is 1000W, with the ability to go up from there with different coil and cooling options added.

It is designed to fill the gap between the Q and BTL for low power SPL, or daily driving apps. So a "fully loaded" whatever the name of it will be sub will come in right at what a standard BTL will do (but still for a couple less $$$ and a higher qts and lighter package).

Its not a Q v2.0 or anything like that :) It is a harder hitting daily driver with less Xmax and a little more mechanical durability.

Name and more pics to come ;)

Thanks...

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

been posted on most of the other forums

its now avalible

supposed to be inbetween the btl and q

taken from the fi forums...

Pricing for the BL series:

10" $249

12" $259

15" $279

18" $309

Options:

Daily, SPL, or Universal* - no charge (Dont use the SPL for daily)

$20 Flatwind (D1 and D2)

$10 Pole Chamfer

$40 Full Cooling

$5 Heavy Leadwire (But not recommended for daily)

yes they have options which means there supposed to be able to handle 2000rms daily fully loaded

pics:

New1201.jpg

New1202.jpg

they look pretty sweet

i think im gonna get 2 18 bls now instead of the qs

supersweet.gif

there ready to ship out today

not on the fi website yet though

you can order directly though through paypal

****************** BL SERIES ORDER INFO *****************

For the time being orders will be taken via Paypal payment for the new BL Series. To place an order, please send payment to: [email protected]

In your Paypal payment please be sure to include the cost of any/all options you want as well as a list of what you are ordering in the notes section. Also make sure that your listed Paypal shipping address is the one you want it to go to... and a phone number is never a bad idea either.

If you have any other ordering questions regarding the BL Series, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. All other tech orders or questions regarding the BL or any other products should still go through the [email protected] address.

Thanks...

supersweet.gif