BassJunkie Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 http://www.addictinggames.com/fantasticcontraption.html I've been playing this game for hours haha... well make that days Also youtube fantastic contraption they have some crazy people on there 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Torres Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 youre an asshole hahax5...i hate you lol
Chode69 Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 HUH... NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Andrew2944r Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 lol, I was in a trance for 10 lvls... Team Ampere Audio
Torres Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 x5...i hate you loli still stand by my statement...i'm on 'up the stairs' now
Torres Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 me too my brain hurts now. i'm on 4 balls. lol i was gonna try to do some of my online school but yeah...so much for that
RamenNoodles Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 I will never get any work done every again now. Thank you. Please die. Lol nice find man this is the shit. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Twist Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 That is definitely an addicting game. now I don't want to do my calc 2 homework. thanks But I rather be a pro at being myself Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.