BassJunkie Posted September 8, 2008 Author Report Posted September 8, 2008 Everyone in this threads productivity just dropped ...alot. I only have 14, 15, 19, 20, and 21 left to do lol 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
ChevyBoy Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 i got through 10 of the first 12, went on to the next page i didnt know about. jesus they intensified by like 20x's. i got the u-turn one done (easier than u think), then it wouldnt load anymore. so i went to bed haha
RamenNoodles Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 Sometimes I feel bad for the machine thing like when It cant get across something like its a turtle on its back lol Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
RamenNoodles Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 I can get past the mars level. how the hell do you do that? Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Forevrbumpn Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 pretty fun shit I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
RamenNoodles Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 I had to quit. I played for 90 minutes straight and it felt like 10 minutes. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Noobtastic14 Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 Mars lvl hint?? -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
99GPGTX Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 wow fuck my life Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
ChevyBoy Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 i couldnt do mars, so i gave up haha
Forevrbumpn Posted September 8, 2008 Report Posted September 8, 2008 Iam stuck on the Big Ball I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.