How Long Does It Take A Shop To Tint

MTX J30

i would like to have my car tinted this saturday but im kind of busy so i was wondering how long do most tint places take. if i get 5 percent should i try to get a doctors note (do they usually work on cops) if not i want to get a really dark tint. i live in ny what tint should i get.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

i would like to have my car tinted this saturday but im kind of busy so i was wondering how long do most tint places take. if i get 5 percent should i try to get a doctors note (do they usually work on cops) if not i want to get a really dark tint. i live in ny what tint should i get.

it works on cops but good luck getting it. Thats one of the hardest things to get from an optometrist. they test and teast and test you and they will find out if your lying. Not a smart move..

My wife got her note from her dermatologist. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I line in ny and my car is 20% on the front then 5% all around.... never had a problem... if u see a cop just roll'em down.....

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

I have ran 5% in Oregon and Wa. state on my vehicals for the last 12 years. I have never once been pulled over for it. But I do not know the law's in your state.

AS for time. The last time I had a car done was my S4 it took the guy 6 hours and he did an amazing job.

I line in ny and my car is 20% on the front then 5% all around.... never had a problem... if u see a cop just roll'em down.....

if they see u an they think ur tint on ur front windows is as dark as the tint on ur back windows they'll pull u over n ask u 2 roll up ur windows

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Or if youre cruzin around in 40 degree weather with your windows down they might think something is wrong lol

What's wrong with that?

If you live down here in TX, you're like me and say "fuck the heater". I LOVE when it gets cold, roll them windows down and bask in the low temperature cause it does NOT last long, we have summer 3 out of 4 seasons. :rolleyes:

Anyway for the topic at hand, you can find shops that will do 5% for you, but usually they will not offer you a receipt. They do not want any liability or bad business due to giving you an illegal tint job.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

My wife got her note from her dermatologist. ;)

So wait, I have very fair skin and you can clearly tell that my left arm is sun burnt more than the other because of driving.... is that legit? I mean.. its true, same with the fact that i get migraines

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

there was a family that all wore sunglasses in our shop and came witha perscription for dark tint, they said it has to work because they have an eye problem that makes sunlight very harmful...... and the guy that tints at our shop takes like 5mins for a strip, 20 mins to do just 2 rollups on trucks, maybe 2hrs to do a 2door car, around 2.5hrs on a four door car, maybe 3-3.5 hours on vans and big suvs........

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)