Finals Invites

assman

EW1M67677V62003.jpg

Have to look and see what it cost to transport the car, cause thats a deep ride in a spl crx.

ha im drivin mine. f*ck a transport. ha the funniest thing is that wayne harris says WF is cheaper this year than last. what a joke.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I got my bass race but not my db drag.

DANIEL VALDEZ STREET C competitor. last year was Jeff this year you? I guess we'll see what happens bro. its great having someone to compete against. Good Luck Man.

wayne said the first batch of invites went out for the people who had over 100 points more to be sent out in the next few days

i guess if i dont get an invite...... ill take all my cash back for the year :aggressive: and ill be on my way.

keep in mind alpine wayne also told me world finals was gonna be cheap this year. even though its 7 hours farther away.

long story short , dont believe the hype

Edited by B slaps yo mama

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Got mine. Just need to get the $ to go now since I currently have no job. You guys from the West need to come hang with us in Indy. That's where the party's gonna be at this year!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i guess if i dont get an invite...... ill take all my cash back for the year :aggressive: and ill be on my way.

keep in mind alpine wayne also told me world finals was gonna be cheap this year. even though its 7 hours farther away.

long story short , dont believe the hype

That's nothing the 1st time i was invited it was in the middle of the the U.S and i couldn't go..... My point is at least they have 2 places here in the U.S to break up the distance.... we sure was spoiled here in the bay last year.... I wish we could do that every year... but we all have to have our chances....

I see you their....

I just need 3 more points :censored: ......

Can't wait for my equipment to come..... Everything New and a little Different. :hairtrick:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I checked transport cost and lol either i drive or don't go!

Defintely not cheaper. Wished WCF was here in sac or reno.

I know I won't make it to the finals WCF seperate would be best, but like u said it's a money grab!

Last year we pay finals price and other then ana and jeffery don't kno anyone else that was in db drag world finals

So for WCF we pay finals price, yup may pass till next time it comes close AZ is a tad far to drive in a tuna can!

IMHO: We shoulda used our WCF fund to pay for a event on the west coast, We could BBQ and have a great time and pay for our own 3x,

Heck over 3 grand we could have a x3 event twice a year!!

Edited by sactownstang