Whats The Fastest Youve Gone

I have no clue how I reached 125 in my Silverado, since the speedo only reaches 100 I had a friend next to me in his Trans Am, that is what speed he told me I let off at.

Just stop.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

83 mph in a 2001 Tahoe, Gauge said about 80mph but with the rims it's about 3 mph off, but i didn't do it on purpose speed limit was 75 mph and some asshole almost rear ended me while I was doing about 70 mph(mom makes me do 5 mph less the posted speed limit when its over 65 :shrug: ) so he's blazing behind me and I see him so i gun it and the Tahoe takes off like a bat from hell. Mom was pissed because i floored.

Fastest I have ever gone(passenger) was about 105 mph in my moms boyfriend sons 2004 Ford Roush Mustang Stage 1 that was fun.

(Dumb ass wrecked it if you live in San Antonio it was on the news hereTried to escape but car slid and hit a side walk broke axle )

A friend of my moms across the street from our house has a Corvette don't know what kind though I'll see if he'll give me a ride in it. :drink40:

Remember people speed kills. :drinks:

And what's up with this thread lots of B.S

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

"83 mph in a 2001 Tahoe, Gauge said about 80mph but with the rims it's about 3 mph off"

"And what's up with this thread lots of B.S"

mine is off by 5mph FML

mine is off by 5mph FML

Damn 5 mph I'd get that fixed. :drinks:

I'm thinking about getting mine fixed cops are dicks by were my school is at.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Damn 5 mph I'd get that fixed. :drinks:

I'm thinking about getting mine fixed cops are dicks by were my school is at.

what can i fix it with? unless i pop back the stocks lol

what can i fix it with? unless i pop back the stocks lol

I think if you take it to the stealership they can recalibrate the speedo.

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

i reuse to take my 98 silverado over 75. I also dont think it can go the 128 or whatever

this seems to be the thread where every noob drops their first post.

Well im not quite the noob.gif anymore so nana.giflolsmiley.gif

120mph in my 95 Eagle Vision ESI 3.3 on a mile long straight away

No I was not driving my asshole of a boyfriend I had at the time was, and you better believe he was getting an earful the whole time.

I admit I do have a lead foot and on the interstates I have caught myself doing up to 80 - 90 without realizing it. Aerodynamics gotta love it!!! My Explorer I dont like doing over 75 - 80 and thats when I have to go to Nash on the interstate. Speed Limit 70 shrug.gif

162mph in my 03 srt-4

147mph in my 06 wrx

160mph on my 07 r1. could not get myself to go more than that. have been thinking about adding a turbo to my ninja though, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived