Best way to achieve maximum SPL in an SUV

My friend last time hit a 149.1 in his durango...Windows up, meter in the Kick.

I was wondering what would be the best way, if there is a better way, to achieve a higher score...Maybe open a door or window...I've noticed some people do that but not sure if it works all that great.... What do you guys suggest?

Cabin Gain for the WIN.

check it out ernesto.

from my testing experience, the drivers door and window affected my score alot more than the passenger door or window opening.

in the stang I tested it so many ways.

I started by cracking the drivers window 1"  then 2 "s untill it was all the way open, did the same thing with the passenger side, then tested it with the windows up door cracked open, then slightly more open untill I didnt gain anymore.

and the drivers side was the side I seen the most gain opening and closing the door or window, sure the durango is a diff vehicle, but  that is where I would start.

good luck

Cabin Gain for the WIN.

check it out ernesto.

from my testing experience, the drivers door and window affected my score alot more than the passenger door or window opening.

in the stang I tested it so many ways.

I started by cracking the drivers window 1"  then 2 "s untill it was all the way open, did the same thing with the passenger side, then tested it with the windows up door cracked open, then slightly more open untill I didnt gain anymore.

and the drivers side was the side I seen the most gain opening and closing the door or window, sure the durango is a diff vehicle, but  that is where I would start.

good luck

Ahh ok thanks for that info David...Guess I would really need a meter in this situation in order to tell (my own meter). Hopefully I get one some time this summer.