F^#k Gas Prices

Strangely enough prices haven't been as severe as everyone has been thinking yet. You would think down here where the storm is about to hit they would skyrocket, but today only a few gas stations went up to about 3.80 so far.

Who knows, might jump up tomorrow, although I doubt anyone is going to be out and about tomorrow... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

keep in mind it will hit areas that the particular refinery supplies to. us in NorCal have our own west coast refinery, with shipments coming through the pacific. Hopefully it will be within reason when i fill up tomorrow morning.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

what makes me kinda mad is that when some of the refineries shut down the gas prices go IMMEDIATELY up...but its the same gas as it was a week earlier when the refineries were working fine.

so when it was, maybe, $3.70 when the truck put the fuel in the tanks below the station, and he didnt come back until 2 weeks later but the gas price mysteriously gained 20 cents. its the same damn gas, so unless something is happening in those tanks, we shouldnt be paying the extra 10-20 cents.

even though you save like $5 or so, its still stupid.

some folks at local places in Atlanta are saying its gonna be $6 - $7 a gallon by monday.

i still really dont understand why though cause price per barrel is below $100.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

unsure on prices here currently...

going to gas station in 5... will report back in 20 minutes.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived