well just got it, i put it in my 360 (that ive had since 1st month they came out) update it to play the game, and BAM red ring of death starts, so im pissed!!! i call xbox, they do the troubleshooting thing, and nothing....so i freak out because it was working before the game....so i start screaming and shit, get ahold of a manager and long story short i gotta send it in, they are paying for me to ship it, they are paying to fix it, and they are paying to send it back to me, and also paying for 6 months of xbox live for the 'trouble' im pissed, i wanted to play this so damn bad...i might just go up to my cousins for a week and play it, lol

damn

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

pretty much same stuff imo, i like the drums better then the old ones but thats about it. Its rather gay having to pay even if its 5 ucks to transfer your RB1 songs over though. I have about 120 downloaded RB1 songs though so i guess i cant complain to much

well just got it, i put it in my 360 (that ive had since 1st month they came out) update it to play the game, and BAM red ring of death starts, so im pissed!!! i call xbox, they do the troubleshooting thing, and nothing....so i freak out because it was working before the game....so i start screaming and shit, get ahold of a manager and long story short i gotta send it in, they are paying for me to ship it, they are paying to fix it, and they are paying to send it back to me, and also paying for 6 months of xbox live for the 'trouble' im pissed, i wanted to play this so damn bad...i might just go up to my cousins for a week and play it, lol

damn

They did that for me and i didn't have to call and scream ha. :01nocomment8so:

layiddownih2da0.jpg