Built2rail Magazine Went To The Dark Side

So I guess the security exploits and other random bull shit has been addressed in a new release of 1.5 so im trying it out. OK ive been working on this a little bit the past 2 nights. Its not even ready for the public yet so keep that in mind. But let me know what you think and what needs improved. "It sucks" Is not acceptable please give "it sucks because every time i click home it takes me to the wrong page"

http://www.built2railmagazine.com/joom/

I think the layout and format is good. I can tell that are you just getting everything in, but it looks good. it is easy to move around, and all the text is easy to see against the backgrounds and is also sized well. Keep going, looks good!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i like it, was kinda lost the firs 3-4 seconds with it being so dark , but then started to look at the left side options ect and figured it out. laid out nicely and everything can be read without strain. and it even has weblinks ,.... something small but can make or break a new site

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

whats your screen resolution? thanks

I said fuck sleep and now im installing a forum lol

Hell, I dunno ... what ever it is on the laptop. I am not at home on my big screen.

I meant that , well, you know how on some websites they get the color of the text wrong and it seems dilluted because it is a similar color as the background? This is not the case. The blue is a good choice, it isn't too bright or worse, YELLOW like some sites use. Never understood why someone would spend the time to put a really good site together and then make the text hard to read...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties