Any Interest In Something Like This?

as long as its done group buy like, it should work

$150 set up per design is costly, but then the price of what you will end up will be worth it

Alt brackets are already like $150-300 anyways right? CNC machined?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

David man, I think that you are on to something with this. I really like the SMD logo on there, but I think that if you just left some plain, you would be able to sell them all over the net like at ROE, CA, CAF, ***, etc. I can really see you making some money on that man. Or even selling the design to a website for them to ship and sell and you be the distributor of them.

that buss bar is just a goof around design, I'm playing with it right now making it different, I can make it just about any way anyone could possibly want.

the more I sell the cheaper it gets, forever, 150 per design is only 1 part of the set-up charge, if doing 3 axis milling their is an additional tooling charges.

that first design is 90 bux a bar I make 5 dollars a bar for my design time, but that's only if I order 25 or more., that start up cost and set up fees, plus shipping fees come to 2200 dollars.

i like the battery terminal, how much do those cost? i would need one with like two 4 guage outputs and one zero guage. also maybe something smaller for misc wires. i would want two shipped to 54644 pm me pricing and whether or not you could do it.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-